Dayz Rules & Server CRAFTING
SNAPPINGPress B while holding a kit to toggle snap mode.
Press F to cycle through the snap points.
Press K to focus on an object.
:SIMPLE WALL KIT: 10 planks and 30 nails.
SIMPLE HALF WALL KIT: 5 planks and 15 nails.
SIMPLE WINDOW KIT: 10 planks and 2 metal hinges.
SIMPLE DOOR KIT: 10 planks and 2 metal hinges.
SIMPLE FLOOR KIT: 10 planks and 30 nails.
SIMPLE ROOF KIT: 10 planks and 30 nails.
SIMPLE WOOD PILLAR KIT: 1 log and 10 nails.
SIMPLE HALF PILLAR KIT (x2): 1 log and 10 nails.
SIMPLE STAIRCASE KIT: 1 staircase attachment and 1 simple floor kit.
SIMPLE STAIRCASE ATTACHMENT: 10 planks and 10 wall brackets.
- Respect all other users.
- Do not play music or use voice changers in VOIP. (Exception is the Music Bot)
- Keep disagreements or smack-talking to a tolerable level. Excessive flaming or harassment will not be tolerated.
- Do not post or link to mature, explicit, controversial, political or racist content (including anything depicting pornography or gore.)
- Do not use racial slurs or single out an individual based on their race, nationality, sexuality, sex, gender, political beliefs, religion or lack thereof.
- No hacking, cheating or intentional exploitation of bugs.
- Do not attempt to dupe items in the server.
- No racism / hate speech.
- Respect all other players.
- Listen to the instructions of all admins and moderators.
- Do not combat log under any circumstances. Successful attempts at combat logging will result in a 3-day ban on the first offense and a permanent ban on the second. No exceptions. Combat logging is defined as intentionally logging out when encountering another player in a potential PVP situation. You may not retreat into a building and logout. You may not dive into a bush and logout. You will get banned.
- Do not utilize glitches or bugs to enter areas you shouldn’t be able to enter. This includes areas that provide concealment or cover from an enemy that should not be accessible, but are accessible by use of a bug or unintended glitch.
- If you capture a player, you should not hold them captive for a period longer than 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, they should be released. Do not abuse this feature to ruin the game for others. Do what you want/need to do and move on.
SAFEZONE AND TRADER RULES:
- Do not camp the safezone. Do not bait players outside the boundaries either. Players found to be engaging in intentional PVP within 400m of the trader are in violation of this rule.
- Do not steal any items or vehicles from other players while they are in the trader. If a player is cooking food at a tripod, dropping an item for a friend or loading items into a vehicle, do not disrupt what is not yours. First offense is a 3-day ban. Second offense is a permanent ban. No exceptions.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended within the trader zone. These vehicles will be deleted if the owner cannot be located.
- Do not harass or spam others using VON while inside trader areas. This includes spamming a radio transmission or using a megaphone.
- Do not retreat into the safezone to avoid combat. Offenders will be treated the same as combat loggers.
Violation of base building rules will result in the absolute destruction of any base items, tents or stashes found in violation of the rules below. Offenders may be temp-banned or perm-banned depending on the circumstances.
A. Bases may NOT be built in any of the following areas:
- Within 1000m of a trader zone. (500m away from the “no kill” boundary)
- Within 500m of any major military area (Tisy, Zelenogorsk, Stary, Northwest Airfiled, Balota, Pavolvo, Myshinko)
- Inside any military or police loot building.
- In an area which obstructs the entry into any of the buildings listed in sections (2) and (3).
B. Do not create a stash or bury any drybags/cases inside or within 900m of a trader city.
C. Do not glitch yourself, any items or vehicles inside any player bases. Intentionally violating this rule may lead to immediate, permanent ban.